was founded in 2002 and represents new bathroom-concepts with elegant modern designs, state-of-the-art technologies, and high-grade materials. The Duesseldorf-based enterprise has achieved a remarkable position in the sanitary branch.
Steinberg: "No design follows temporary fashion. Though all of the products are stylish and oriented to the contemporary Zeitgeist, we still rely on classic elements that can make precisely these designs real classics. We don't run after ninety-day wonders', says founder and CEO Marcus Löhnert. Their product portfolio has grown to numerous mixer series for bathroom and kitchen, some of them winning awards of great renown – all ‘made in Germany".
Products represent excellent quality, which is tested and monitored on a regular basis. Steinberg redefines aesthetic lasting values, combined with perfect design and first-class quality. Steinberg seeks collaboration with renowned product designers.
list of references:
- KAMEHA GRAND HOTEL Bonn - Germany
- MARITIM HOTEL Duesseldorf - Germany
- ABAMA HOTEL & GOLF RESORT Teneriffa - Spain
- ELITE PLAZA HOTEL Stockholm & Växjö - Sweden
- BEST WESTERN VARBERGS Stadshotel Spa - Sweden
- THON HOTEL ASTORIA Oslo - Norway
- HOTEL IFEN Kleinwalstertal - Austria
- MARITIM HOTEL - Mauritius
- SEALINK GOLF RESORT Pan Thient - Vietnam
- MARIOTT HOTEL Doha - Qatar
- PARK HYATT HOTEL Hyderabad - Indien
- ASHLING HOTEL Dublin - Irland
- BEST WESTERN FLANERY’S HOTEL Galway - Irland
- NOVOTEL Jekaterinenburg - Russland
- RENAISSANCE HOTEL Harbour View - Hong-Kong...
... engineered in Duesseldorf - Germany
For more detailed information click the web link.
Or send your inquiry, Steinberg will be at your service.