Boehm Architekten studio was established in 1921 by Dominikus Boehm. In 1954, the studio was taken over by his son Gottfried Boehm, who is considered as one of the most well known and important architects of his time. In 1986 Gottfried Boehm was awarded the prestigious Pritzker Prize. He has built 69 churches, which determined the modern architecture in Germany. Many of his sculptural buildings are up to now icons of German architecture and representatives of current trends.
In 1989 the sons of Gottfried and Elisabeth Boehm, Peter, Paul, and Stephan Boehm became joint partner of the family dynasty architectural studio. Together they develop major and complex projects, and also smaller-scale, yet equally demanding projects. Peter Böhm's work repeatedly was part of the Venice architecture biennale.
Boehm Architects run projects abroad in Dubai and China ...
... created in Cologne Germany
Click the links for more information.